AH Consulting – Home – Sprint-Based Engagements for Transformation, Operational Excellence, Scalability
ORGANIZE | SYNTHESIZE | STRATEGIZE | scale
AH Consulting is a boutique consultancy that helps small and large organizations or clinical practices with transformation, operational excellence, and scalability aspirations. We position our clients to achieve what seems impossible, deliver game-changing outcomes, and build a bridge to the future. We measure our success by the success of those we help.
Our service pathways are well-suited for these types of client challenges and opportunities:
- Scaling up: frameworks, impacts, organizational alignment, and playbooks
- Project-based work: scoping, definition, staging, orchestration, and recovery
- Technology-enabled business solutions: definition, acquisition, process alignment, and adoption
- Solving recurring and costly operational issues
- Developing a unifying, streamlined, and value-aligned PMO
- Overcoming obstacles to deliver business value and service
- Getting something new and innovative off the ground
We set the stage for success. We simplify the complex, help clients get organized with effective communication, and derive right-sized solution strategies with customized pathways for success — coaching along the way. If desired we can also oversee implementation initiatives.
Our sprint-based, signature engagement model is refreshingly simple and accelerates success. It is easy to internalize and adapt to most organizations and sizes.
Our core deliverables are designed to be used for scope focus, clarification, validation, alignment, informing decision-making, and in support of related downstream work.
AH Consulting offers a FREE strategy consultation call or meet up with Founder and Principal Consultant, Anne Hartley.
You and Anne will get better acquainted, chat about a specific challenge you are having, and discuss the recommended approach. Anne will also be happy to share more about these select engagements and the impacts of AH Consulting.
Learn more about an exploratory 3-day onsite visit to take a closer look together.